- Only registered guests are allowed to access the hotel and restaurants.
- All persons from the age of 12 up need to wear a mask in the entire hotel (except in the rooms). Please keep a distance of at least 1.5m from other people, also if you are wearing a mask.
- The hands have to be disinfected while entering the hotel, the elevators, the wellness area, the restaurants and the buffet.
- Please do not use the elevator with other groups of guests.
- Please greet other people with a distance: no handshake, no fist, and no hugs.
- We cannot lay out brochures and journals at the moment. You can of course ask for brochures at the reception.
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 like high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pains, and loss of sense of smell/and or taste during your stay, we kindly ask you to stay at your room and to inform the reception immediately. We gladly organize a doctor’s appointment for you.
- Please inform us in case you would like to renounce to the daily cleaning of your room.
- To avoid big gatherings of people at the check-out, we would invite you to settle your outstanding bill the night before if possible.
- In the swiss canton of Valais, the guest registration in the restaurants has to be made digitally with the app “Socialpass”. We kindly ask you to download this app and to use it every time you go to the restaurant (also to the breakfast hall). The guests can only be served if they are registered. You will find more information about the “Socialpass” app on the back side of this sheet. You can always contact the reception if you need help or if you have further questions about the app.
- Wearing masks is compulsory in our restaurants (also if you go to the buffet or to the toilet). The mask can only be removed while seated.
- Eating and drinking is only allowed while seated.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed to sit at one table. This figure does not apply for parents with children, living in the same household.
- Unfortunately, you do not have a table choice. Please wait at the entrance of the restaurant until we escort you to your table. Please disinfect your hands while waiting.
- Please wear a mask if you are going to the buffet and disinfect your hands.
- All restaurants and bars must close at 22h00.
- A maximum of 4 people (2 rooms) is allowed to be in the wellness area at the same time. You can reserve a timeslot in the same morning of the desired day. The wellness area is open from 13h00 to 20h00 and slots are available every full hour for 50 minutes (e.g. 13h00 – 13h50, 14h00 – 14h50, and so on.)
- The distance and hygienic measures are also to be respected in the wellness area. Please disinfect your hands when entering this area.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the wellness area. However, you don’t have to wear a mask in the sauna, the steam room and the aroma grotto. We recommend stowing the mask in the pocket of your bathrobe and hanging the robe at the entry of the respective room.
- A maximum of 2 people of the same room is allowed to be in the sauna, steam room or aroma grotto respectively at the same time. Please only stay for a maximum of 15 minutes within one room, so that other people can enjoy the room as well.
- The wellness area is a naked zone. You can get bathrobes at the reception. Please change your clothes in your hotel room and come to the wellness area with your bathrobe. Towels are available at the entrance
- You can download the app „SocialPass” in your “Playstore” (for Android operating systems) or “App Store” (for iPhones). Please follow the instructions on the app. Your phone number will be verified automatically via SMS and a QR code will be generated on your phone.
- In the restaurant you can scan the QR code on the table with SocialPass. All data will be saved in a safe “Swiss Cloud”. We don’t have access to your data! We can only see how many people are registered in a specific table.
- Please check-out when you leave the restaurant.
- In case of a positive test, the cantonal physician can request the data. This meets the requirements of the authority. Please not that only the cantonal physician has the permit to view the data.
- Information about your presence in the restaurant will be saved for 14 days on a server in Zurich and deleted automatically after this time period.
- No data will be transmitted (with the exception of the cantonal physician) or used for advertising purposes